Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why?

After 10+ failed attempts, Mozilla's Firefox saves the day. I am finally on -- hold the applause!

Ever since I was a kid, when things went wrong, I asked, why? People always say curiosity kills the cat, but I'd prefer to be an enlightened dead cat over an ignorant dead one any day.

So a few things I've been pondering lately:
Why does blogger hate me?
Why can't I make decent headway on this damn note?
Why does it take triple the time to see a doctor in the States than in Korea?
Why is some food so good and others so bad when the materials used are the same?
Why do we always gain perspective when at home?
Why am I wasting time on this question and not watching yesterday's gLee?

And as they say, to each their own in search of life's answers; it's not the end that matters, but the journey. To that I say -- yeah right: I want answers, dammit!!

And since no quality post is without a photo, here's an inaugural one.


Why does the tower of Pisa lean right instead of left?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you should be watching the Lady Gaga Glee. It was fabulous =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I just finished watching it. I couldn't stop staring at Quinn's eyelashes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. doesn't it lean left from the other side?

    ReplyDelete