Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Talking about the weather is cruel

So let's talk weather in beautiful Urbana. It's been pretty consistently in the 90's and humid because it refuses to rain. This makes it just perfect when my ac is broken for a couple of days. Being in a sauna is supposed to be good for you right? My skin is going to be so shiny and soft and moisturized, I'm totally pumped! Y'all can have your beautiful cali weather, I am absolutely loving it here. What's better than waking up in a pool of your own sweat on the couch downstairs because it's even worse (I mean better) upstairs?

Oh, and noticing this is 'stories from the cornfield', I guess I should mention how beautiful they look in the sunset as I run past them every day. They really do, not joking now. On a backdrop of amazing clouds of every color of the spectrum and a blazing red sun, I actually do appreciate them. The best thing about the midwest is there's so much sky here. That might seem weird to some but it's a big deal for a city boy like me.

Maybe one day I can reach it, I've been looking up for so long.

1 comment:

  1. hey i feel ya homie, ive also had to endure cruel summer heat while ac-less. my apt was on the third floor without a lower floor to speak of. on the up side, it will make you strong like bull....and your outta there, whoot! let us know how much better it is in philly.

    ReplyDelete